Welcome to Parc Cynhinfa
A small and peaceful family run caravan park set in the beautiful countryside
Parc Cynhinfa is a family run caravan park set in beautiful hills of Mid Wales. This is a small and select park, taking only 69 privately owned static caravans.
All caravans are fully serviced with gas, electricity, water and sewerage. Bottled gas is available onsite.
Both children and pets are welcome.
Other facilities include a laundrette, telephone, fishing lakes and a games room.
For the keen angler, the fishing lakes with their islands and wild geese and ducks, lie two fields away ensuring absolute peace and quiet. The lakes are stocked with carp, roach, rudd and tench. There is a driveway to both lakes so need to worry about carrying your tackle a great distance.
See Caravan Sales for our new caravans and used caravans for sale at present.
WE HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED OUR SECOND PARK WHICH IS LOCATED 5 MINUTES AWAY - PEN Y PENTRE CARAVAN PARK - WHICH ONLY HAS 35 CARAVANS ON SITE SO THEREFORE LOVELY AND QUIET.
Why choose Parc Cynhinfa
- Surrounded by stunning scenery
- Children and pets are always welcome
- Facilities include a games room with pool table, table tennis and darts
- Two peaceful fishing lakes on site
- New and used static caravans for sale
- 4 Star luxury holiday cottage also available, see below for more details
- WiFi - available but speeds slow at times